Thursday, August 24, 2006

Posted My First Refashion (and my first post to this blog)


I am so excited. I am really getting into refashioning. I found this website not to long ago and took the Wardrobe Refashion Pledge. http://www.wardroberefashion.blogspot.com/ I have already tea stained a t shirt and freezer-paper-stenciled it. And here is the skirt that I made out of 2 pairs of jeans (you can see it on wardrobe refashion too) Need to take another pic since I finished the hem and it wasn't finished in the picture. The picture looks a bit wonky, but the skirt really looks pretty good on. I wish I had time to refashion all the time, but alas... Ok, I am wondering how to start new paragraphs here. Its not letting me, but perhaps that is a sign that I need to go to bed ;) Hopefully I will put a bit more into this blog than I did the last one I started--all of one post. TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that the skirt you wore to church last Sunday night? I meant to say something because it is really cute. I can't believe you made it out of two pairs of jeans. You are so talented!