Wednesday, August 30, 2006

School

Well, we started back to school yesterday, and Aubie loves her class! Most of her friends from Parents Day Out last year came back this year, so the transition to a new class was super easy. She didn't even mind it when I told her bye and gave her a kissy--she just kissed me, said,"bye, Mommy", and started playing. I "teach" the toddlers in Parents Day Out, so I only work on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 to 2. But Aubie is in the two year preschool, so she goes 3 days a week. I almost feel guilty being so happy about my 4 hours to myself on Wednesday, but as I said, almost. Of course, after I dropped her off and went through the time warp (Walmart) I only had an hour and a half till I had to go pick her up. But still, a trip through Walmart without having to buy some crackers or something just so Aubie will stay in the buggy... wow. I was so fun to pick her up too, though. She was so excited when I got there and she loves showing me what she made. Well, I still need to make our lunches for tomorrow. Guess I had better get going so I can try to get in bed before 12:30 (I'm not holding my breath).

No comments: