Tuesday, November 21, 2006

gosh!

It's been almost a week since I last posted. Sorry. I just couldn't think of anything I wanted to say. But I have been thinking about what I used to blog about. And how I don't blog about that sort of thing very much anymore. And what is that sort of thing? Well, Tommy* for one. I used to talk about my troubles with him all the time. But I have gotten so wrapped up in trying to make the picture fit the story, that I haven't even told you that he isn't in my class anymore. Hasn't been for 2 weeks. The fact that I haven't even blogged about that thorn in my side having been removed makes me think about all the things that I get so upset about and cry and pray and say, "God, why the crap is this happening?" And then when it goes away, I completely forget that it ever bothered me in the first place. Instead of seeing it as an answered prayer and being thankful that I don't have that problem bothering me anymore. I've just been trying to think about some of the things I should be thankful for this week. And that is definitely one of them. I am so happy that God worked it out for him to go to the next class up where he is learning letters, colors, and numbers and even saying the pledge of allegiance. So much better for such an intelligent boy than just playing with some plates and a grocery cart (we have a lot more than that to play with in my class--I just said that for effect). So anyway. I am truly thankful for his being somewhere better for him and that being so much better for me ; )
*in case you haven't read the Tommy story, the name has been changed to protect the--well, now that he's not in my class, I can say it-- innocent ; )




Tomorrow, I will try to post a picture or two of David's "surprise" party. Today's picture is one that doesn't fit the story, but look at my cute little fashion designer. Came up with the accessories all by herself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Saige Page" gets my vote for coolest blog name.

Saige said...

Thanks, Kevin. It rhymes... what can I say? ;)