Monday, November 06, 2006

Woohoo!

Well, I haven't been feeling too swooft (as my Dad would say) the past few days. If feeling ok, mentally, then not physically, and vice versa. Basically, it can all be summed up in 3 little disgusting letters: PMS. So there ya go.

But I am sure you are wondering why the woohoo? Hannah's in labor! Woohoo! My friend Hannah (some of you know her) went in to labor this morning at 11:30. So Margo Lucia should be here any hour now. In fact she could already be here, but I am waiting to find out. Will let you know when she arrives!

So for a picture, lets do something Hannah related.
This is me, Hannah, Aubie, and two-week old Lorna (who turns 2 this month! happy birthday).


P.S. I have an excuse for looking so dreadful! We had just gotten to Texas when this picture was taken. Lookin' good after such a long drive ;)

No comments: