Friday, December 08, 2006

something crafty


Well, my promise to myself that I would post one crafty thing a week has long been broken : ( Post something crafty? : p*** I'd just like to do something crafty once a week. But, thanks to a Christmas get together with friends, I have some things to post! Yea! Let me just warn you. I am an impatient sewer and rarely am able to sew straight lines because of it. So, I hope my friends will not be ashamed to send crooked cards, but other than that, I think they turned out ok. No, I didn't make the bag. I found these cute little velveteen bags at the Dollar Tree--black, purple, and green. I always try to do something "alike, but different" for my 3 friends. So, why are there 3 snowmen cards? They look nothing like the others. Well, I found out that a girl I haven't seen in a very long time will be coming too and I couldn't leave her out. So, since I messed up on one, I only had 3 left to give her. At least I'll have something to give her. Funny thing is, the snowmen took so much less time and energy, but I kinda like them better cause the snowmen are so cute.

No comments: