Friday, March 30, 2007

sad, sad

Lately, I have been having trouble figuring out anything that I like to eat. I can eat certain foods, if I don't think about them, but several things have been giving me an almost heartburn sensation lately. Hotdogs are one of those try-not-to-think-about-it foods that are quick and easy when I find myself desperately in need of some protein in the afternoons, but they give me almost-heartburn, so I can't eat them much. Everything just sounds blah these days, and the things that aren't blah give me a horrible burn in my esophogus. Baby carrots are yummy, but can man live on baby carrots alone? I don't think so, at least not very healthily. Besides, they don't fill me up. They just make me hungry for protein. Saddest of all, though-- and all of you will be shocked to hear it--I really don't like Chick-fil-A anymore. I just can't eat it. Oh, I'll still advertise, carrying my Chick-fil-A cup everywhere I go, but I won't be getting chicken next time I get a cup. Has it really come to this? I am very interested to see what kind of character this child will be. I had no trouble eating anything with Aubie, and she is an absolute mess! Hopefully food preferences during pregnancy have nothing to do with personality development ;)
Oh, here is the seventy-fied version of Aubie sitting on the steps. Thanks, Matt!

No comments: