Monday, July 09, 2007

big girl

Well, I guess you guys are going to just start checking once every 2 weeks, now, huh? Sorry once again. But I really haven't had much computer time lately. No pictures this time (not even the beach ones I promised), but I do have excellent news! My big girl is COMPLETELY potty trained! No sleeping in pullups or anything. Yes, I know it was a long time coming, but the great thing is, it only took one day : ) Two days after her first day in big-girl panties, we had a long car ride and a 6 1/2 hour tour of IKEA and not one accident to speak of. Just thought everyone should share in my joy--the joy of a mother who has only 13 1/2 weeks before the poopy diapers start all over again ; )

3 comments:

Hannah said...

YAY! That's so great! A little vacation from poopy diapers! Lorna is still in diapers and Margo of course. It gets so stinkin expensive buying diapers for these girls. You will save a lot of money!

Anonymous said...

I think that is the first time you've used "poopy diapers" in a blog post. Congratulations (on your vacation from poopy diapers AND for using the expression "poopy diapers").

Maybe I should say it one more time just so I will have said it an even number of times: poopy diapers.

Saige said...

Thanks for sharing my joy, Hannah! I know you are longing for the day :)
Josh, you crack me up. You are right--I do believe that this is the first time I used "poopy diapers", but I am sure that it won't be the last ;)