Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Aubie and I had so much fun making cards yesterday and today. She really enjoys doing crafty things (like her mother) and absolutely loves gluing (doesn't that word look weird?). Yesterday, when we started making Graham and Pop's card, she decided that picking out the "fabric" colors was not enough--she needed to make her own (picture to be added). Today, when we made Ma's card, I let her be the one to do most of the work. She even tried tracing her own hand--an awesome piece of modern art, if you ask me. And though you can barely see it in the picture, she drew her first real person today! (Ma, I know you are so proud to be the recipient of this!) I hope to post more of Aubie's crafts in the future. Actually, I need to post a catch-up page of the precious few crafts I've done this summer--expect this in the next few days. And please, stay on my tail if a week has gone by and I still haven't done it : )
I think I posted some of this in another post... hopefully.--10/09/08

No comments: