Monday, October 20, 2008

Friday, we went to the pumpkin patch. As you'll see, it was a lot of fun ; ) (#197)


One year later...

The first picture, Aubie is scared to death to hold this tiny baby. The second, she is holding on for dear life so that Mommy can get a good picture. I didn't even intend for them to look so similar, it just worked out that way.



I love this Joe D. stance.
(for those of you who don't know, Joe D. was my PaPa)




Finding the perfect pumpkin...



Look at the following pictures in order. It makes me laugh every single time. (sorry about Daniel's goth pumpkin in the second picture. my camera likes to play tricks like that.)










Aubie had a very funny story to tell about this game. I wish I could remember her exact words, but the gist of it is that Daniel was sticking his head through the holes like the ones you take your picture in, and Aubie hit him in the face with the bean bag because obviously, its a game not a picture thing. He yelled at her for hitting her in the face. See? not funny in my words, but when Aubie told it, I cracked up.



Getting her face painted.



These two are my attempt at getting a good picture of Aubie and Matthan in the pumpkins. He is obviously much too busy for that.

October sky!
We went to BK afterward. I wanted to post this picture to commemorate Wendy and Matthan now being able to play on the playground. This is actually their second trip to the playground, but I didn't bring my camera the first time.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, I love those pictures! And you are so right about that Joe D. stance! How funny!!!

Love and kisses, KK

Heather said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to going next week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these! I especially loved the sequence of pictures that showed the progression of Daniel pointing out a smiling Jill's facepaint, followed by Jill trying to get away from Daniel's finger, succeeded by a sheepish Daniel face and Jill's sad lip, and ending on a forced smile from Jill and a "foiled again" face from Daniel.

Renee also noticed that in the first of that sequence, Matthan's trying to touch Daniel's facepaint and Wendy's trying to touch Aubie's facepaint. Great pictures, Saige!

Hannah said...

Hey Saige! I really love your groovy back ground. I can't believe how big Aubie and Mathan are. They are so gorgeous! I hope you guys are doing well. Talk to you later.