Saturday, July 11, 2009

robot



This is a gift for Heather's little boy who just had the most awesome WALLE themed birthday party--the dirt cake "directive" (if you haven't seen the movie, you'll need to to get this) was pretty dang cool! A theme party after my own heart. *sigh* If ever I get my marbles back, I'd love to put that much thought into a party some time.


His name's Bot. I asked Matthan what we should call him, and that's what he said. "Bot". Probably just saying his word for robot, but he looks like a "Bot" doesn't he?

Cow pictures in a day or so... right now, its back to cleaning and packing, or whatever it is that I call myself doing.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks again for the shirt and the other neat stuff! BB has really enjoyed his placemat and book.

Graham said...

So cute!!!! You sure he wasn't saying "Bop" for "Pop"?