Sunday, August 07, 2011

Trying

My new phone is connected to blogger. I can talk to my phone and it types what I say.  I can add pictures from my phone. The things that were keeping me from blogging are now no longer an issue.  I think I can do this again now.  We'll see...

I'm trying to learn to love my house again.  Here are two pictures to help me toward that goal. I mean, I'm pretty lucky to have glass knobs throughout. So I guess it's safe to say I love my door knobs. And that's a start.



1 comment:

Leah said...

The second one looks like a diamond. God bless you in your efforts...I'm convinced that gratefulness is the key to a whole lot of stuff. "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God" (Phil. 4:6, emphasis mine).