Monday, September 04, 2006

another refashion!



We were at my Mom and Dad's yesterday after church and I had brought a men's v-neck t-shirt with this red cap and this cool new necklace I made from airplane parts (or some kind of hardware) as my change of clothes for church that night. I had worn one (a men's v-neck) recently at home and for some reason, thought it looked cute. But when I put it on yesterday, I realized how mistaken I had been. What could I do? Well, I've been reading about t-shirt refashioning and then of course, I'm a member of wardroberefashion.blogpot.com and I thought that maybe I could scrounge up something. This is what I came up with. I didn't wear it yesterday... I have a problem wearing things I've made without my Mom or sister's approval first and they weren't around. But I wore it today, and though it has a few problems, I know how to fix them next time I make one. I've already got a few ideas...
For better pics of the shirt and necklace you can click here.

No comments: