Monday, September 04, 2006

too much fun

Well, its been a busy weekend so its taken me a while to post anything new. Also, I am kinda starting to follow the philosophy of if there's no picture for it, why post it? Probably not the best line of thinking, but, posts without pictures (especially on my own blog) bore me silly. So, even though this happens to be one of those posts, hopefully from now on each one will contain at least one picture whether it has anything to do with the post or not :) One thing I wanted to post , hesitated for lack of a picture, but decided to anyway is about the fun time we had with our friends on Friday. My friend Renee and I have been wanting to get together to talk and have a prayer time, but since she lives about 40 minutes away from me (that sounds so far, doesn't it?), we haven't been able to come up with a good time. But Friday, Aubie had a doctor's appt. in Warner Robins, which is a halfway point for us to meet Renee, and we actually got to spend time with her and her little boy and girl. The girls had so much fun pretending and playing house and her little boy had a lot of fun getting dirty. We started our outing at Chick-fil-A on the playground (and you have been spared my blogging about the horrible children there and how mothers need to take better care of their children), but it was too noisy, so we went to my Mom and Dad's house, sat on the porch, and watched the kids play (and get eaten by mosquitos, though we didn't know it at the time). And we actually got a chance to pray for a few minutes and guess what? One of our prayers was answered like 2 days later! So that was really cool. Ok, well, I am pushing my luck expecting anyone to read anything this long without any pictures. I know I would have difficulty. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saige, your writing is always so interesting and entertaining - it doesn't need pictures! We had a great time on Friday too. Can't wait until we can do it again!

Saige said...

Hey, Renee, I have a hair appt. in WR not this Friday, but the next. Maybe we could plan to get together again then. :) Thanks for the constant encouragement!