Monday, September 25, 2006

Its a pirate party! Ahoy there, me hearty! (on the good ship Feathersword)

Ok, ok, I've got it stuck in my head. For those of you that don't watch the best Australian children's program ever, its a Wiggles song.


The TLAPD Party was a smashing success! We had such a good time. It was also a surprise housewarming for my brother and sister and neither one had any idea. Here are a few pictures:


1]The Dread Pirate Leah eating the head off a mouse.
















2]A portrait of a pirate family.

















3]A merrie game of invisible shrunken head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Saige, Lyndsay just told me today about your blog because we were talking about starting one. Anyway, I just love these pics from the TLAP party. Keep up the good work on your blog!

See ya.