Sunday, October 29, 2006

"Gaston, you are positively primeval!"

I can't help but think of Beauty and the Beast, the part where Gaston says, "How can you read this? There are no pictures!" And Belle responds with, "Gaston, you are positively primeval!" But when I come across a blog, wikipedia entry, etc. with absolutely no eye candy, all I can see is, Blah, blah blah, blah. Blah-blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah. Call me "primeval", but there it is. Its almost like the antithesis of "Shoot the duck!!!!! Win your free computer!!!!!!" jumping around the screen every thirty seconds when you are just trying to figure out the way to spell rhinocerus on dictionary.com (did I spell it right? I was too afraid of having to shoot ducks to check), but just as annoying.
(10/09/08)

No comments: