Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"flower" girl



Based on her preferences for play and work, if I could predict what Aubie would be when she grows up, I would say a chef. Whenever she plays, she is always cooking something. Sometimes when she gets a little hungry, she comes to me and says, "I crack eggs?" Last night, I was making cube steak, but I only had one more left to flour when she discovered what I was doing. "I do to, Mommy?" How could I resist? But when the last piece was covered in flour Aubie was quite disappointed to find out there wasn't any more steak. SO, I told her she could stir the flour; pretend she was battering something. By the time she was done, she was covered in flour. Next time, I think I will let her start with the first piece so maybe I won't have so much to clean up.

No comments: