Friday, February 02, 2007

bootstraps, bootstraps

Sad, sad, sad. One of my favorite movies is off limits until after October. I am quite down about it. In fact, I am really hoping that I will be able to see the third and final one this summer (12:01 show, here I come!--at this very moment I am getting a picture of what a pregnant pirate will look like. Oh well). But if "At World's End" is as tummy-turning as "Dead Man's Chest" I don't know if I will be able to get through it. Last night, David said he was going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and did I want to watch it with him. I told him I had a lot of stuff to do to get ready for our trip to Rome and I may join him later. Well, I got mostly packed and ready for bed and thought maybe I could go watch a bit of the movie to get myself sleepy. One look at Bootstrap Bill and Blech! I couldn't. My stomach completely went wonky. Nothing disgusting happened, but that's as close as I want to come to puking if I can help it. How can I be like, "That's just movie makeup" 2 months ago, and now see seeweed and water creatures and all kinds of.... whoa. Better slow down lest it happen again. Just seeing his face in my head is making me feel a little puny.

No comments: