Friday, February 23, 2007

not 2 babies

Well, I had my first prenatal visit today, and so far,I am quite pleased with the group that I am with. The nurses are super nice, and the midwife that I saw today (I'll meet the 2 doctors later) is absolutely wonderful! I hope that she will be able to deliver the baby. And yes, I said the baby. Despite all Aubie's wishes for "two brudders", it is only one baby. And whether it will be a "brudder" or a sister, well, we won't know that for another 12 weeks. Here is a picture of the little "Tweety" as the nurse called it.And here's a picture of Aubie enjoying an ice cream after (somewhat) patiently waiting my 2 1/2 hour doctor's appointment. (Thanks for watching her, Mom!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! So have you and David thrown around any name ideas?

Saige said...

Yes, for a girl, it's Kathryn McKellen. But for a boy, well, that's pretty secret. Only a few people know it. Because as soon as I tell it, just like on Seinfield with the name Seven, or Friends with Emma, somebody'll snatch it right up and use it ;)

Anonymous said...

Well for the record, Kevin has already claimed Super Fly for a boys name IFFFF we ever have kids. I am begging all who read this: PLEASE STEAL IT!! Heaven knows I don't want a child with that name.

Good spending time with you yesterday, Saige. See ya on Thursday? I am looking forward to this weeks topic.

Anonymous said...

How about Mathan(Super Fly McGee) Plunk ???