Friday, April 13, 2007

4 weeks away...

Yea! 4 weeks from today, I will know what I'm having--a girl or a boy. Today, when I ask her, Aubie is saying that I will have a girl, but if I ask about a brother or a sister, she says she doesn't want a sister. It's not like she has a choice, but I was hoping that the child that we used to call "The Oracle" might be able to give me some hint. My midwife said that sometimes the older siblings just have a feeling as to the sex of the child, so I keep trying. But all I get is a girl, just not a sister. Perhaps "The Oracle" is a bit off these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Aubie's just coming to grips with the simple fact that "you can't always get what you want." So she may be "seeing' a girl, even though she'd prefer a boy.

Saige said...

I think you're right. I really don't care what we have, but I really want to use my boy name ;) so I kinda hope she has a brother. Sad reasoning for wanting a boy, I know.

Anonymous said...

I'm willing to wager that it's 50% likely Aubie will be able to correctly guess the gender of the baby.