Monday, April 23, 2007

Back by popular demand...

more Aubie-isms. The other day she told me, "Mommy, I not have a dream about dinosaurs." I said, "You didn't?" and she said, "no." Then (I'm supposing she did have a dream about dinosaurs) she said, "Dinosaur wick me." "What?" "Dinosaur wick me." "A dinosaur licked you?" "Uh-huh." "Do you like dinosaurs?" "Yep." "When Uncle Daniel was little, he really liked dinosaurs." "Uncle Ricky not like dinosaurs." (I guess with them being so different from each other in every other sense, if one likes dinosaurs, the other one doesn't.)

She says so many funny things, but I just can't remember what they all are. I need to start blogging them as soon as she says them, so I can treasure them always. This morning though, she said some really sweet things that I thought I'd post.
As we were getting ready for...
How sad! Why didn't l finish? Ugh. --10/09/08

No comments: